The Investing in Manufacturing Communities Partnership (IMCP) gives organizations in the Louisiana Chemical Manufacturing community preferential consideration for federally-aligned grant programs and a federal point of contact to help guide efforts.
Organizations who decide to pursue a grant opportunity can request to use the designation by completing the application form three weeks prior to the grant submission deadline. Only one organization per grant may use the designation. If approved, applicants will receive a letter of endorsement from the LCMI to include in their grant application.
The eleven participating federal agencies with $1.3 billion in funding opportunities include:
- Department of Commerce (EDA)
- Department of Defense
- Department of Education
- Appalachian Regional Commission
- Delta Regional Authority
- Department of Energy
- Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Department of Labor (ETA)
- Department of Transportation
- Environmental Protection Agency
- National Science Foundation
- Small Business Administration
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
Complete the form here to request an endorsement from LCMI.